These apply to all per-booked and walk in services provided in our facility, we have gotten busier and we are hoping that these will help ensure smoother days for our providers to take care of you and everyone else we see. Thank you!
Until we are no longer operating in a State of Declared Emergency we will abiding by these COVID-19 Guidelines in + addition to our consistent PMD Clinic Policies.
APPOINTMENT POLICY & APPOINTMENT CHECK- IN TIME
A 24-hour notice is REQUIRED for any 15 minute late or last minute rescheduling or cancellation of your appointments. If you fail to provide us with a 24-hour notice via a Phone Call, Voicemail, Facebook Message, Google Message, Instagram Message or E-mail, the noted fees below based upon what you had pre-booked and will be required to be paid prior to any future appointment being booked with us again. Or if you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment with one of our providers and we can not fulfill your pre-booked appointment without inconveniencing another client/patient at the time it occurs.
All new customers and patients please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early for appointments to allow time for completing consent forms, or other paperwork, using the bathroom, et
Pre-Booked Appointment 15 Minute Late Arrival or 24 Hour or Less Cancellation below:
$150 or Less Appointment = $50 Fee
$150 or More Appointment = $100 Fee
All rescheduling/cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice are subject to the above noted fees that will need to be paid with cash or a credit card, or they will be deducted from your gift certificate or promotional certificate value. This courtesy enables us to compensate our employees for their time, and maintains a higher availability of our time for you as well as everyone else.
Please respect the tranquility of spa guests. Turn all cellphones into Silent Mode prior to entering the front door, our clinic is cozy and some rooms are more focused of providing relaxing services.
All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children are not allowed to come with you into the treatment room for spa treatments and or for any laser treatments we offer. It is easier to take care of you when there are no interruptions in the flow of your appointment slot. Often we prefer that it is just you and the provider in the room, a friend or partner can join you if they are also wanting to be treated as well at the same time by the same provider.
CLINIC PROPERTY POLICY
Any damages done to equipment, furniture and or clinic property will be subject to a reimbursement to the clinic per the one who damages it. Theft of any kind will result in a police report and we will get our property back and or pursue you legally until it is replaced.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Per safety and general hygiene concerns, any skin care, body, and or supplement cannot be returned for cash, credit and or be exchanged for other items. Once it leaves the premise and is opened, the used value is not the same. Keep in mind that new products adding into your regimen can not be accepted well by your body system and that is a risk you accept when you try them.
Treatment series, packages and treatment certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
GIFT CERTIFICATE & PROMOTIONAL POLICIES
All General Amount and Treatment Specific Gift Certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or gratuities. General Amount Gift Cards are good for 5 years in the United States. All rescheduling/cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice are subject to a the notated above fees, or the same fees can and will be deducted from your treatment certificate value.
Promotional Gift Cards may be given to you with the purchase of a special, general amount gift cards, and or that you may win from a benefit or Silent Auction. Those do not have a 5 year term to be redeemed and are subject to expiring when the Gift Card and or Paper Certificate says it will.
PRE-PAID TREATMENT EXPIRATION POLICY
All other service packages and pre-paid treatments (Except Laser Hair Removal and or Laser Tattoo Removal) must be used within 12 months (unless specified otherwise) of date of purchase or they will expire. Laser Hair Removal and Laser Tattoo Removal packages must be used within 18 months of date of purchase or they will expire.
We will be honest in all our consultations with you. Most of the treatments and services we provide are recommended in series of 3 or more and results can take 2 weeks to 6 months to show results. These are non-surgical cosmetic options, and even with most surgical items, it can take months for results to be healed and for the best results to be present. We understand many want the body to respond instantly and unfortunately our systems need time to respond, regenerate and to make results visible. We will give you a general timeline that an average patient may see results from for a treatment we provide, some may see them sooner and or later than the average person does.
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Medicine is not an exact science and how you may respond to a given treatment will vary from person to person. It is virtually impossible to predict results in a way where a guarantee would be involved on your behalf. The Medical Companies we purchase FDA Medical Devices, Injectables, and other items are also unable to Guarantee anything to us directly, so we are also not operating under an umbrella of explicit and specific patient expectations. There is risk and there is reward with every single item our providers offer in our space for you. We will discuss the risks that are relevant to your specific treatment and they will also be listed in you consent form. Therefore payments made for services are for treatments to be performed, the providers time, the cost of the product itself and or the device being used, etc…- not for a specific result.
However, we always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you and educate you on a variety of options there are both in our clinic and elsewhere if we don't provide them to reach your goals as well.
Scheduling your appointment is your acceptance of these policies when you pre-book an appointment with us. We simply prefer to have clarity and respect for your time, other patients and clients time and to respect our team members who work hard to be available and take care of you!
Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
📄 Current COVID19 Office Guidelines ⬇️
(All Patient/Client Guidelines will also be equally expected of Employees at all times)
Updated as of May 20th, 2021
- We are trying to limit the bodies occupying our office during this time and provide one on one care in our disinfected and cleaned treatment rooms after each patient. We are growing and its gotten easier to take care of everyone by following a more limited amount of bodies in the office rule. We would prefer to have you come alone, however now one person may come into the room with you again.
- All patients/clients now have the option of wearing a mask in our facility lobby, common areas and our treatment rooms. Employees/Providers are now given the same option - UNLESS you let us know that you would prefer your provider wear one during your appointment. We are happy to do so. No mask shaming one way or another will be tolerated in our facility. Your preferences will be respected either way by our providers and we will expect the same tolerance throughout the clinic. Please do and or request what makes you feel comfortable during your treatments. If you choose to voice your preference disrespectfully to a rule in a pandemic we did not start ourselves, we will use our right to further deny or refuse further service.
- Patients will still be offered seating in our hallway upstairs. Honestly we have grown and it has become our lobby during Covid-19 and will stay that way until we move!
- Feel free to disinfect hands upon entering our lobby doors and after any interaction with employees(we have hand sanitizers in every room and communal area.)
- Continue to self-screen before going into a business for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, any known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19, or you or any contact has been home quarantined for suspected COVID-19. Or any contagious health concern. We so appreciate the mindfulness you all have had for rescheduling when you are ill during this time.
- All prior office polices are still relevant and will be upheld at this time.
Thank you all,
COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. COVID-19 is now a pandemic affecting many countries globally.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have
Call or Text us at (806)410-2020
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Message us on our Facebook Page
5461 McKenna Square, Suite 201, Amarillo, TX 79119, US
Our office is out in Town Square upstairs of AMP'd Amarillo with other local businesses like Lawyers Title of Amarillo, Town Square Nutrition, and Cask & Cork Restaurant. Lot and Street Parking Available
Closed Every Sunday & Monday
Tues | Wed | Fri: 9:00AM-6:30PM
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
THIS WEB SITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
All content (“content”), including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this website is for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional advice. Progress MD or any of its employees is not liable nor responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtained through this site. Confirm all information with your physician. You are encouraged to confer with your medical care provider with regard to information contained on or through this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Do not use this website for medical emergencies. Rely at your own risk: reliance of any information on this website is solely at your own risk.
Copyright © 2018 Progress MD | All Rights Reserved