📄 New Booking Guidelines ⬇️
- Answer short pre-booking questionnaire about recent travel, being around those who are COVID-19 positive and or suspected COVID-19 positive, etc...
📄 New Office Guidelines ⬇️
(All Patient/Client Guidelines will also be equally expected of Employees at all times.)
- We are understandably trying to limit the bodies occupying our office during this time and provide one on one care in our disinfected and cleaned treatment rooms after each patient. Please come alone. Unless you are bringing a secondary person to help you translate. Or if you are a parent or guardian to a patient/client under the age of 18 years old. Those are the only reasons a plus one will be allowed. Please do not bring your children, friends and or family with you during this time.
- Forehead Temperatures will be taken before you enter the lobby door. If it is higher than 100*F you cannot enter our facility.
- All patients/clients must be wearing a mask in our facility lobby and our treatment rooms. They are hard to come by right now as is any PPE item. Please provide your own mask or scarf as a face covering 😷 We have the legal right to refuse service in our facility if you are not wearing a mask per the Texas Medical Board.
- Patients will be offered seating in our hallway upstairs 6 feet apart where per-screening questionnaires and COVID-19 Liability Wavier Consents will be available.
- The Floor in the lobby and exterior lobby hallway will have red X’s on the floor. Ensure you are on one and or occupying one at all times.
- Disinfect hands upon entering our lobby doors and after any interaction with employees(we have hand sanitizers in every room and open area.)
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals when you are not in the treatment room.
- Also self-screen before going into a business for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, any known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19, or you or any contact has been home quarantined for suspected COVID-19.
- We have been provided a Covid-19 consent form from our insurance company to release us from any liability if you choose to come in as well as a short questionnaire about your health and recent airport and or vacation travel.
- All prior office polices are still relevant and will be upheld at this time.
Of course we hope that Abbot’s ‘fluid’ plans move forward and do not get changed again, please be aware we are still under a state of declared emergency in Texas and he has the authority and the licensing/regulatory agencies that over see us also may make and or request changes of us during this time. We seek to avoid jail time, fines, losing business and or personal providers licenses, etc...
A reminder ➡️ We will Pick-Up right where we left off on March 20th to extend and honoring any pre-purchased items or treatments for the final duration of time that we end up being closed. If it would have expired during that time - it will be extended.
Valid 5/8/2020 and until further notice.
COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. COVID-19 is now a pandemic affecting many countries globally.
Everyone is Beautiful, Important and Unique.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to see that for themselves.
We are here to help you see your own potential.
We are a safe place for everyone.
Your Comfort is our priority.
We work closely with each and every patient to assure that they are on the right path, whether you are wanting to clear acne scars, signs of aging, remove hair or even tattoos. Progress MD's staff of certified professionals will consult with you on what your concerns are and let you ask any questions you may have so that you can come into your procedure or treatment with the knowledge you need to be confident in your decision. We have many tools in our toolbox, we don't hard 'sell' treatments, we provide education and information to give you the opportunity to decide what path may be the best route for you!
We believe that everyone is far safer in the offices of those who follow current Texas Medical Board, Texas Department of Health and Human Services, Texas Department of Department of Licensing and Regulation, HIPPA, OSHA, and other entities that over see how a Medical Facility like ours and a Day Spa Facility like ours should be operated. We don't write the rules, but we do work hard to follow them! We use FDA approved Medical Devices, FDA approved Injectables direct from the companies who produce them safely, and the right certified and skilled staff members to take care of you safely and mindfully. We love what we do!
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
Call or Text us at (806)410-2020
Email us at email@example.com
Or Message us on our Facebook Page
Feel free to fax any documents to
Medical Spa in Amarillo
Day Spa in Amarillo
Progress MD in Amarillo
5461 Mckenna Square, Suite 201 Amarillo, Texas 79119, United States
Our office is out in Town Square in front of AMP'd Amarillo with other local businesses. Lot and Street Parking available.
Closed Every Sunday & Monday
Tues | Wed | Fri: 8:30AM-6:30PM
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
THIS WEB SITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.
All content (“content”), including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this website is for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for a professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional advice. Progress MD or any of its employees is not liable nor responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtained through this site. Confirm all information with your physician. You are encouraged to confer with your medical care provider with regard to information contained on or through this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Do not use this website for medical emergencies. Rely at your own risk: reliance of any information on this website is solely at your own risk.
Copyright © 2018 Progress MD | All Rights Reserved