Best Facials in Amarillo
I was trained by a very experienced European instructor in Dallas. I am a skin technician. I don’t do hair, I spent all my time learning about the health and beautification of the skin. I’m approachable and nonjudgmental. I genuinely care and I want to make a difference. I am constantly updating my knowledge and practice of skin care techniques. I have a heart for the care and nurture of people. I take into consideration all they do for their families, their communities and how much they give every day. It is for this reason I put such care into each facial. A client’s face is seen all day every day. It is the first contact anyone has with us. They see your face so I want you to look your best. Having a healthy looking clear youthful face is life changing I want to be a part of all those positive experiences that come from your commitment to self-care. It matters to me.
If you have never had professional skin care before or it has been a while, I always suggest a facial because of the scope of the service. It is appropriate for Women, Men, adolescents and older children. It is a great value as the results will last you 4 to 6 weeks. Although the focus is on your face, neck and decollate area, it is a whole body experience. It is relaxing and acts as mini vacation from your busy stressful life. It is also cumulative so if you get in a routine of coming in every 4 to 6 weeks the effects are more and more noticeable. A facial is the first step to a better complexion, and combating breakouts, uneven pigmentation and the signs of aging like dull, dry and lifeless skin, fine lines and wrinkles and sagging. It is administered by a licensed and certified anesthetic. I have specialized education and training in the beautification and health of the skin. My goal is to improve the texture and appearance of your skin. It is my passion and I love seeing the transformation.
The basics of a facial are:
- a brief consultation
- examination under a mag lamp to see the skin up close. This helps me decide what products would benefit you the most.
- Second cleansing.
- extractions if necessary on certain facials
- an appropriate mask
- removal of the mask with steamed towels (unless contraindicated by skin conditions)
- Application of serums, creams and moisturizers
- Home care recommendations for the ongoing improvement and maintenance of your skin.
**In addition to the above there are other treatments that might be employed depending on the type of facial you want and the needs of your skin.
This is a short list of some of what is available:
- The Signature Facial: includes facial massage, paraffin wax hand treatment, hand, head and neck massage, extractions of black heads and treatment of pimples.
- The Oxygen Facial: Produces oxygen right on the pores of the skin and helps the skin heal and retain it’s firmness.
- The Machine Facial: includes deep cleaning and treatment with mechanical machines.
- The Express Facial: for that quick in and out experience that leaves your skin looking revitalized and refreshed.
- The Ultra Sound Soft Peel: which is a soft peel using an ultra sonic spatula to lightly resurface the skin and is also a quick facial that improves the texture and appearance of the skin.
- LED Facial: LED light therapy helps to plump aging skin, boosts collagen production and helps heal acne by using bright light emitting diodes to send the energy beneath the surface of the skin. It’s painless and most effective in a series of 6 facials two weeks apart. It’s painless and relaxing.
- Teen Facial: Is a facial for teens to address their skin issues and teach them the importance of skin and self-care.
Gentleman’s facial: Addresses the issues common to men’s skin using products designed with males in mind.
- Length of Appt.: 30-60 minutes
- Sessions Needed: Recommended every 4 to 6 weeks for optimal skin results however, one will make an immediate positive difference.
- Check Up Appt.: No check up required.
- Medical Clearance Needed: No medical clearance needed.
- Results Show: Immediately and are cumulative so the more you come back the better your skin results and the longer you can stave off harsher skin interventions like plastic surgery.
- Recovery: No down time.
- Painful: Should not be painful except in the case of extractions which should be minor.
- Lasts: 4-6 Weeks.
- Purpose: To improve the appearance and texture of the skin.