Body scrubs are a great way to rejuvenate and replenish dry, textured skin. All of our body scrubs are done by our experienced massage therapist. They can be used to remove dead skin cells, replenish the skin’s hydration, improve skin texture, boost the body’s circulation, and improve the appearance of cellulite.
The scrub will either be a combination of salt or sugar with a mix of oils. The scrub is then rubbed vigorously and massaged into the skin and then rinsed off to reveal a new layer of smooth skin. A body scrub can take 30 minutes to generously spread the product throughout the entire body. Each area is uncovered individually and worked in circular motions in order to achieve deep exfoliation.
- Length of Appt.: 30 minutes
- Sessions Needed: As many as desired.
- Check Up Appt.: None needed.
- Medical Clearance Needed: None needed.
- Results: Immediate.
- Recovery: None.
- Painful: No.
- Lasts: Few days to weeks
- Purpose: Remove dead skin cells, replenish hydration, improve skin texture, improve appearance of cellulite, improve circulation.
- Indications: Dead skin cells, dehydration, skin texture, cellulite.
- Contraindications: Pregnancy, sunburn, open wounds, sensitive skin, cancer, recent scar tissue, known allergies to scrubs.